Tips to help you Complete the Master Cleanse Successfully
The Master Cleanse diet or the Lemonade diet is a well known diet that helps in detoxifying the body and improving its overall functions. It flushes out impurities from the body, leads to rapid weight loss, improves energy levels, relieves stress and increases immunity. The diet involves drinking several glasses of lemonade prepared using a specific recipe for up to 10 days at a stretch, while refraining almost completely from solid foods. The benefits of master cleanse are acknowledged by most people who manage to complete it successfully, “manage” being the keyword here. The diet can really test your endurance levels and most people give up after a day or two. If you want to complete the master cleanse successfully in order to reap its various benefits, here are a few tips that can make it easier to hang in there.
Tips to complete the master cleanse successfully:
- Start the cleanse with a friend who can provide you with company and motivation. When you have company, the chances of success will increase as you can keep each other on track.
- Book a massage or a sauna session mid way through the cleanse. This will not only help you relax but will also push the impurities out of your body and rejuvenate your skin.
- In case you experience aches and pains, take a hot Epson bath to relieve them. Alternately, you can pour a cup of sea salt mixed with oil into your bath water.
- Schedule your cleanse for a time when you don’t have deadlines hanging on your head. It is far more difficult to stick to the diet when you are tense.
- Indulge in a hobby while you are on the cleanse. This will keep you busy and prevent you from thinking about food all the time.
- Last but not the least; don’t forget to weigh yourself every day so that your weight loss can act as a motivator.